Do you have a brilliant idea for a new product or facility that will benefit the local economy and the people who live and work in it?
Do you want to improve your community infrastructure and provide essential services and assets for your neighbours and customers? If so, you might be eligible for a grant from the Rural England Prosperity Fund (REPF).
Dover District Council have received £400,000 from the REPF to support local rural businesses and there’s £100,000 for 2023/24 and £300,000 for 2024/25 op for grabs. This is a great opportunity for small businesses and community organisations to get the funding they need to make their projects a reality.
To apply, you need to:
- Be a small business or a community organisation with less than 50 employees and a turnover under £10m
- Have a capital project in mind, such as a building or equipment, that has a value of over £10,000
- Submit an Expression of Interest by the deadline
- Provide a business plan and show that your project can be delivered between January 2024 and June 2024
- Demonstrate how your project will achieve results for the area, such as creating or safeguarding jobs, increasing users of facilities, or attracting more volunteers
For more information, or to make an application, please see the REPF page on the DDC website.
Don’t miss this chance to grow your rural business and community!