Officers are appealing for information following reports of criminal damage in Whitstable.
Kent Police was contacted on the evening of Monday 7 December 2020 and it was reported that the windows of three buses had been damaged in the St John’s Road area.
Police are investigating the incidents which took place between 6pm and 7pm.
- Serious three vehicle collision on A2 near Dartford – Police make arrests
- New seafront fence to replace eyesore hoarding in Hythe
- Worker’s serious injury at Dungeness B Power Station sees EDF and Trillium facing prosecution
- Jurassic Maidstone to be taken over by the dinosaurs
- Police appeal for witnesses to violent Rochester assault
Officers have since been carrying out increased patrols in the area and travelling on buses between Herne Bay and Whitstable.
Anyone with any information, or with CCTV or dashcam footage which may capture the incidents or perpetrators, is asked to call Kent Police on 01843 222289, quoting reference 46/217147/20.